BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22

Today is quite fun.

I counted all the blocks that i did before in my first assignment which was "The wonder wall". I still remember that, my friends and i did a wonder wall at school in about 7 hours on wednesday (exactly from 9am to 4pm). We were so tired in that day, but we still couldn't make it reach 30 centimeters, what the hell, it's a fool. I don't want to do it anymore.

If dennis asks us to redo it again in order to pass the course, we must! I thought that it's pity if i fail the subject. Last day before we have holiday (non-contact week), my friend asked him : "teacher, why do we have subject like this?" He paused for a while, and said : "Just have fun, i want you to have a feeling how to build it". What a funny answer? hahaha...

But, it doesn't matter, i'm not talking about my fears, it's a past, it's a history. I'm now talking about the present. I got so many experiences here, got also many dilligent people, definitely my housemates. They are all good. Lucky to have them.

Luckily, i was having watched "The Crazies" at IOI mall. The movie is nice to watch, it's a horror, i was shocked once twice and my heartbeat was breathing so fast.. haha.. =). However, it's not bad.

Now, let me show you the things that i counted today. Here we go:




These are some of the blocks, another is with my friends. It's four thousand here, i counted it one by one and separate the good ones and bad ones, and the last of this task is i suppose to give some back to my friends. =)



The broken ones.

The first time we purchased the blocks, some blocks were already spoiled. What a pity!? 7500 blocks in the count of rm.700. Expensive, isn't it? =(
But, i thought, it is cheaper than buy a new ones. =)

I think, that's all about today. ^o)

0 comments: