BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20

Hi, readers..

Today is a tiring day.

It's been along time that i don't update my blog.

First of all, i did work hard to do my assignment which is called the "Skeletal bridge" with my group.

I would like to expose some of the pictures, and let me show you even though it hasn't finished yet. =)

Here are those :








As u can see, how long do you guess to make that thing? haha..
We have been doing it in 2 days, and it doesn't show any wonderful thing yet, and i was a guy who cut the most thing =). Sooner and later, after we finish that damn bridge, one person should be standing on it in about 30 seconds. Really tired in doing it, takes much time to do that, and if the bridge breaks, we must redo it again, besides it's also expensive to get that damn "balsa wood".

Last of all, wish you guys feel glad and fun in viewing The Journey.


Warm regards,

Wilson. ^o)

0 comments: